Darjeeling Tea Sampler$4.00 AUD
Darjeeling Tea Sampler$4.00 AUD -
Our Darjeeling blend features a dry, khaki-green leaf with white tips that produces a clean, golden infusion, replete with sweet floral and fruity muscatel aromas. We source our Darjeeling tea leaves from an organic plantation sitting at the foot of the Himalayas, 4,000 feet above sea level.. At this altitude, low oxygen levels slow the tea bush growth, producing delicate, exquisitely-flavoured leaves. A premium organic tea, grown and blended with care.
Premum Organic Darjeeling Whole Leaf Tea
- Draw fresh water into a kettle and switch on.
- Meanwhile warm a teapot with hot water.
- Just before boiling empty teapot and add 1 teaspoons per person and 1 for the teapot.
- Pour freshly boiled water into the pot.
- Brew tea for 3-5 minutes depending on how strong you like it.
- Serve with or without milk.
Fresh, Floral, Muscatel
Light to Medium Strength