Organic Digestive Tea - Loose Leaf Pouch
Want loose leaf digestion tea?
Our Apres Meal herbal tea is a soothing combination of organic herbs and spices formulated to naturally assist digestion after a meal, leaving you - and your tummy - smiling.
This product contains 120g loose leaf premium organic tea.
Whole leaf teas usually yield tea with a stronger flavour than bagged teas as tea bags can sometimes separate the warm water from the leaves, which can dull the flavour of the tea.
Choosing loose leaf means you can also determine the amount of tea per cup - so if you're heavy handed you'll have a stronger brew.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF APRES MEAL TEA
- Lemongrass contains several antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lemon Verbena is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that may help reduce inflammation and oxidative stress in your body.
- Liquorice Root has been shown to help ease the symptoms of digestive problems and promote good digestive health.
- Peppermint Leaf contains several essential oils that are released when steeped in hot water, including menthol, menthone and limonene that are well-known for their digestive effects.
- Cinnamon is full of beneficial compounds that may offer various health benefits, including aiding weight loss, improving heart health, alleviating menstrual cramps, and reducing inflammation and blood sugar levels
- Rose hips are the rounded part of the flower just below the petals and are often used to induce relaxation.
APRES MEAL TEA INGREDIENTS
Organic Lemongrass, Lemon Verbena, Liquorice Root, Peppermint Leaf, Ceylon Cinnamon, Rosehip
Lemon, mint, spice, slightly sweet.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR HERBAL APRES MEAL TEA
With loose leaf tea we recommend getting yourself a tea infuser. Since herbal teas lend themselves best to a strong, indulgent experience, pouring the water directly over the leaves encourages an aggressive extraction so for Apres Meal try the Snap Silicone Handle infuser or our laser etched mug infuser.